Ad

Monday 11 May 2015

I need your help guys!!

Hi there makeup lovers!

So I'm here today guys to ask you for your help!

I currently have a party with Younique! This week, my host, @lashofglam on Instagram, has offered a great deal! If I get 4 girls to purchase the 3D mascara by the end of the week I will get a mascara for free! If I get 8 sells then I will receive a mascara, a lipstain and money! All of this of course would go back into blogging and all my beauty accounts!!

You can purchase the 3D mascara here:
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Jordananastasia/party/1870655/view#.VU5Eg_lVikr



I very much appreciate any help guys!! 

Keep checking my blog for coming products reviews, collaborations and possibly even videos!! 


Love you guys, 
Starrzbeauty xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment