Ad

Wednesday 6 May 2015

New Series! Getting back up after you've been knocked down!

Put that smile back on your face!
Feel beautiful and confident!
Blog coming on this makeup look soon! 
Hi there makeup lovers! I just wanted to let you guys know that I’ll be starting a new series which will hopefully help people get back up once they've been knocked down. This will be both beauty and non-beauty related. Make up has been a huge part of my recovery so of course it has a place in this series, but there are other methods and tips for cheering you up that I’d also like to share.

I won’t go too much into my story now, but last summer I went through the toughest time of my life, and I’m still far from over it. I physically and mentally just broke down. I’m still suffering with depression and anxiety, but I am combatting it and I am getting better! I'm picking myself back up!

None of us have perfect lives. Far from it. Everybody goes through tough times in their life, though sometimes you feel like you’re the only one. But life has to go on no matter how crappy you feel, there are still people you need to live and smile for, there are still things you need to get done every day. So we all need to find ways to get through the days and help to get yourself back to normal. You need to find some way to get that smile back on your face!

I’m writing this today to let you know that if you feel like this, there is a way out. And I’m here to help! I’m going to be starting a series on how to combat depression and anxiety. Everyone can use these tips, from those of us that really need help and have no one else to talk to, to those who are just having a bad day and need to cheer up.

And don't be disappointed if you aren't right as rain immediately. Recovering takes time. You have to build yourself back up and get back your confidence. Putting pressure on yourself to get better quickly will just lead to more anxiety. Trust me, I talk from experience and it does more harm than good!

I hope this series will help people feel like they are enough, gain more self- confidence and get back to smiling! Please stay tuned! I really appreciate anyone who supports me!

Love you guys,

Starrzbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment