Ad

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Beauty Hacks: Liners of the rainbow!

Hi there makeup lovers,

So I am starting ANOTHER series here at Starrzbeauty all about BEAUTY HACKS! This series will be all about beauty tips and tricks that I absolutely love! I'm here to share!

So today I wanted to share my first beauty hack, a beauty tip that saved my life. Well, my beauty life at least. It also saved my wallet, and who doesn't like to save a bit of money? Anyway, I'm going to teach you how to get any colour liner you want, without having to go out and buy so many different coloured liners that you'll probably use only once!

Create looks like these with whatever colour you want:































All you need is a pigment/ glitter of your choice and some eye drops (any brand will do)!


In the lid of the pigment, put a small amount of product. You then squeeze one drop of the eye drops into the lid.


Now mix in the product with the eye drops! Keep adding more pigment or eye drops until you get a consistency that you find easy to work with. I find that a thicker consistency gives a better colour payoff so I mix pigment into one drop of the eye drop solution until just before the solution becomes saturated. You can mix using any tool you want, I usually just use the eyeliner brush I will use to create the look. The eyeliner brush in the picture is by Morphe Brushes!


And that's it! Your custom eyeliner is ready to go!


I love this trick and use it on almost a daily basis! I find that this is a great way to spice up any kind of natural makeup look! My boyfriend especially loves it when I create a gold eyeliner using the gold pigment in the pictures above, by Collection. Hopefully you guys will love this little trick too!

Let me know what you guys think! If you try this yourself, don't forget to send me a picture (starrz3beauty@gmail.com) to put on the Makeup Looks page here at Starrzbeauty!

I also have an exciting opportunity for you guys! I have joined up with Born Pretty Store to bring you guys some reviews on some of their products within the next week! They have a wide range of brilliant makeup, nail art, accessories and more, all at a very, very affordable price! They also ship worldwide for free! So keep an eye out for my reviews and check out their site here!
www.bornprettystore.com

I also have a special coupon for you guys to get you 10% off their already amazingly affordable prices! Just enter the code SZH10 at the checkout for 10% off!

And more exciting news! If 10 of you guys purchase off their website using this code, they will organize a GIVEAWAY with me for you guys! How cool is that?! They truly are such a great company!

Love you guys,
Starrzbeauty xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a great beauty hack! I'll definitely be giving this a go!!
    Thanks for sharing it :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete