Ad

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Makeup experience and freelancing!

Hi there makeup lovers!

So today I did my best friend's makeup for a girl's night out and wanted to share it with you! This is a gorgeous purple and pink makeup look with a darker purple, smokey outer corner, perfect for going out and even prom!
Check out Jorja's blog here!
Here are the before and afters! Doesn't she look beautiful?! (in both pictures of course)

After 

























Before












































If you live in the Gloucestershire area of the UK and would like me to do your makeup for any occasion for a very affordable price, please email me at starrz3beauty@gmail.com.

What's a photo shoot with your best friend without some funny faces? 


My point here is to practise on yourself and on anybody that will let you as much as you can if you want to be truly successful with makeup! Practise really does make perfect! And it is good to practise on other people with different skin types, face shapes, personal preferences etc.

Jorja asked me for a pink/ purple look that would be great for going out, so this was the look I came up with!
Here is the full list of products that I used on her:

Face:
- Maybelline Baby Skin primer
- Nivea men Post Shave balm for sensitive skin for a hydrating primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover as a spot concealer
- Maxfactor FaceFinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation 
- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC eye cream under the eyes and as a highlight
- Collection Sheer Loose Powder
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 'Classic Ivory' to set the under eye concealer and any other areas highlighted
- Coastal Scents Hotpot in 'Light Taupe' as a contour shade
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Morphe Brushes eyeshadow in 'Magical Magenta' as a blush
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as a highlight

Eyes:
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'Peach Smoothie' and Morphe Brushes eyeshadow in 'Pretty in Pink' as a transition shade
- Morphe Brushes eyeshadow in 'Magical Magenta' through the crease
- Coastal Scents Hotpot in 'Maroon Berry' to deepen the crease and the outer corner
- Coastal Scents Hotpot in 'Raspberry Tart' used wet on the eyelid
- L'Oreal Colour Infallible eyeshadow in 'Purple Obsession' on the outer part of the lid
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in 'White Lies' under the brow bone
- 1Pc Eyeliner Pen 2in1 on the inner corner (I will be reviewing this product very soon! Check it out here and use my code SZH10)

I used my Sigma, Morphe Brushes and Coastal Scents eyebrushes. All of the brushes were in my 'Step up your eyeshadow game! My holy grail makeup brushes!' post.

Lips:
- I don't know the name or brand of the lip liner as it has rubbed off! Very similar to MAC Soar though!
- Makeup Revolution lipstick in 'Depraved'
- Sunkissed lipgloss (Dark tan, golden colour, very shimmery)

I also have an exciting opportunity for you guys! I have joined up with Born Pretty Store to bring you guys some reviews on some of their products within the next week! They have a wide range of brilliant makeup, nail art, accessories and more, all at a very, very affordable price! They also ship worldwide for free! So keep an eye out for my reviews and check out their site here!
www.bornprettystore.com

I also have a special coupon for you guys to get you 10% off their already amazingly affordable prices! Just enter the code SZH10 at the checkout for 10% off!

And more exciting news! If 10 of you guys purchase off their website using this code, they will organize a GIVEAWAY with me for you guys! How cool is that?! They truly are such a great company!


Keep an eye out for all my future posts and thank you so much for all of your support guys! It means the world to me.

Love you guys,
Starrzbeauty xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! I made sure I followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete